Head of Project Office Department
The Project Office Department acts as an important link between funders and researchers and provides key support to all applicants for national and international grants. Its grant management services include:
- ensuring direct communication with the funder and grant providers,
- assistance with the preparation of project applications including mandatory and optional annexes,
- administration, consultation and advice on project implementation and budget implementation,
- fundraising and finding suitable grant titles,
- better information, introduction of a single point of contact and consultation in physical and electronic form.